You can integrate any of your Elegantt boards’ with Google Calendar if you have Elegantt PRO. This way, you can view your calendars and your cards together in one place.
Simply follow these 5 steps to use Google Calendar with Elegantt
First of all, you need to have an Elegantt PRO account. More information about subscribing to PRO here.
Once you're logged in:
- click on the toothed wheel at the right, just above the Gantt chart. You will see the feature "Sync with Google Calendar":
2. click on the "Copy" button at the right of step 1, in order to save the URL in your clipboard;
3. click on the "Google Calendar" button at the right of step 2. You'll be redirected to the Google calendar settings. Paste the URL in the field "From URL":
4. you can choose if you want the calendar to be publicly accessible. Then, click on "Add calendar";
5. the cards of your Elegantt board appear in your Google Calendar!
Note: Google Calendar updates published calendar added by URL every 8 to 12 hours. So if you add new cards to your Elegantt dashboard after you added the Elegantt URL to Google Calendar, they might appear on Google Calendar 8 to 12 hours after you created them in Elegantt.
Happy charting :)