Last update: March 24, 2016
Krash Studio SA (“Krash Studio”) offers an Elegantt (the “Service”). Elegantt is a Chrome extension that automatically generates a Gantt chart for Trello.
By using Elegantt, you release Krash Studio from any and all liability stemming from such cooperation with local, state, federal and relevant country law enforcement officials. You acknowledge and agree that Krash Studio reserves the right to change its terms, conditions, policies, or guidelines at any time, in its sole discretion.
(Notice will be provided by posting such changes on the Elegantt Site and updating the “Date of Last Revision” for relevant terms, policies, and/or guidelines, and such changes will apply to any use of the Elegantt Site or Service made after the changes are posted to the Elegantt Site. You also expressly waive any right you may have to individual notice of such changes.)
- issue warnings: written or verbal;
- suspend or terminate your use of the Service, to the extent possible;
- bring legal action to enjoin violations and/or to collect damages, if any, caused by violations.
Interruption of service
Krash Studio may, from time to time, need to interrupt Elegantt Site for maintenance and other operational reasons, as determined in its sole discretion, and you shall not receive any compensation or refund for such interruptions, and you hereby release and agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Krash Studio and its parent companies, affiliates, and subsidiaries and their respective officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, representatives, professional advisors, and contractors from and against any and all claims, costs (including without limitation attorneys’ fees), injuries, losses, or damages arising in connection with such interruptions.
Because of situations beyond the control of Krash Studio, Krash Studio can’t guarantee that the Service will be available to you or that the Service will function properly. Krash Studio doesn’t guarantee the safety or integrity of any system connected to its network. This includes, but is not limited to, virus and/or trojan software infestation of said machine(s), hacker activity and exposure of confidential data.
By using the Service, you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the safety of your hardware, software, and data for the duration of your use of the Service. You also accept all liability for any of your actions while using the Service. This includes, but is not limited to, sending of unsolicited email.
You expressly understand and agree that your use of the service is at your sole risk. Elegantt is provided on an “As is” and “As available” basis. We ensure maximum compatibility with Google Chrome and Trello.
You assume full responsibility and risk for use of the service and the Internet and are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy and completeness of information you receive through the service.
You understand and agree, except as required by applicable law, Krash Studio shall be not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising in connection with the service.
Elegantt may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other web sites or resources, including without limitation to Sponsor web sites or social networking websites. Because Krash Studio has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Krash Studio is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You agree not to use Elegantt to:
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, inflammatory, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce to a human perceivable form any of the software provided by Krash Studio or used by Krash Studio in providing the Service;
- attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any associated system or network, breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization, interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Krash Studio employee, contractor, volunteer, official, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a lawful, legal right to make available;
- make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary right of any party;
- make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, contestal or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are expressly designated for such purpose;
- interfere or attempt to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, by means of submitting a virus to the Service or Elegantt Site or “crashing” the Service, the Krash Studio Site, or any other host or network;
- access content or data not intended for you, or log onto a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- use a personal account for high volume or commercial use (e.g., revenue generation, advertising, etc.).
We encourage parents to take an active interest in their children’s use of the Internet. If you are under 13, you are not permitted to use the Service and should not provide personal information on Elegantt.
A credit card is required for all orders. If the User has opted for annual billing, they agree to commit to a subscription period of 365 days following the confirmation of their order. The User will immediately be billed and charged the full amount for the selected plan.
By providing the credit card number and information described below, the User authorizes Krash Studio SA to debit their credit card the total amount with or without tax as indicated on the order summary.
In an effort to prevent Internet fraud, information related to the User’s order may be shared with any third party authorized by law to access it, and may be the basis for filing a complaint with the competent authorities.
Annual billing agreements (also called subscriptions or Elegantt PRO) are automatically renewed without notice at the end of each billing period. The service is billed on the first day of the billing period and is not refundable. Upon automatic renewal of annual billing (also called subscription), the User is once again committed for a period of 365 days.
Monthly billing agreements (also called subscriptions or Elegantt PRO) are automatically renewed without notice at the end of each billing period. The service is billed on the first day of the billing period and is not refundable. Upon automatic renewal of monthly billing (also called subscription), the User is once again committed for a period of 30 days.
Team owners can access their account at any time to see how many members of the team are actively using Elegantt.
Members and slots are managed separetely, team owners can remove a member from a slot at any time to make space for a new member on their PRO plan.
If all the slots are already taken, a new slot is created (automatically for monthly plans and after the owner validation and payment for annually plans) to let the new member take advantage of PRO features.
With the annual plan, if team owner need to add an additional member to their team during the course of their subscription, they'll only be charged a pro-rated amount. Rather, if someone they've already paid for does not use Elegantt anymore, they'll be able to remove him from the slot and use this slot for another member.
No payment made for an order of any kind will be refunded.
For clients who choose annual billing or monthly billing (also called subscription or Elegantt PRO), a plan that is downgraded or removed during their commitment period shall under no circumstances be cause for a total or partial refund.
Cancellation of automatic renewal, Account deletion
The User may, at any time and without conditions, cancel automatic renewal of annual billing (also called subscription) through the “Plan Page” associated with the subscription. To do so, the User must click on the link “Cancel annual billing” on the “Plan Page” associated with the subscription.
This is the only way to cancel automatic renewal of annual billing (also called subscription). Under no circumstances shall an e-mail, chat conversation, telephone call, or request in any other form constitute a request to cancel a valid automatic billing agreement.
In the event of cancellation of automatic renewal of annual billing (also called subscription), any content Krash Studio SA may have in its possession will be immediately deleted as soon as the annual billing commitment period ends. This information will be permanently deleted and irretrievable.
It is the User’s responsibility to keep track of the date when their subscription period will end.
The User may, at any time and without conditions, delete their account. To do so, the user must click the “Delete my account” link on their “Settings” page. Under no circumstances shall an e-mail, chat conversation, telephone call, or request in any other form constitute a request to delete a user account and, therefore, such requests will not be acted upon.
Any user-created content Krash Studio SA may have in its possession will be immediately deleted. Said content will be permanently deleted and irretrievable, and Krash Studio SA will retain no copies of content created by the User, which the User understands and accepts without reservation.